Partner – Utica Office
- Ronald J Wargo, CPA, 01/03-present; public accounting firm with concentration in tax and closely held businesses.
- Anderson Co. Group, 11/05-1/07, Chief Financial Officer, responsible for all financial functions of three separate business groups: parent + two subsidiary staffing companies doing approx $300M in payroll; Lloyd’s of London insurance brokerage company in the UK + two US insurance brokerage subsidiaries; and a real estate development/construction group.
- D’Arcangelo & Co, LLP, 1/03 – 1/06, position Principal, working 800 – 1000 hrs/yr, staff supervision, client retention & promotion, billing, 70% of time on tax (corporate, individual, tax audits, tax planning). Merged firm into D’Arcangelo 01/01/03.
- Wargo & Robertello, CPA’S, 1977 – 12/02, Founder & Managing Partner, all firm administrative functions, client promotion & retention, firm size ranging between 6 – 13 employees, work was primarily tax & small business with emphasis on tax & business planning. Contract Controller for several larger, closely held clients.
- Utica College of Syracuse University 09/65 – 05/1969, BS Business Administration
- Syracuse University, 1971-1973, additional courses to complete major in Accounting
- Continuing Professional Education, have completed all required credits for New York State License, Nevada License; member of American Institute of CPAs, and New York Society of CPAs
- Quickbooks, ATB Write Up, Creative Solutions Software, ATX Tax Software; ProSystems Tax Software, ProSeries Tax Software, RIA Tax Research, MS Excel
- Extensive Business, Civic, and Political Boards of Directors and Committees