Partner – Canastota Office
- Associate of Applied Science, Accounting – Cazenovia College, 1991
- Bachelor of Business Administration – University of Oklahoma, 1993
Professional Licenses and Activities
- Licensed as a CPA in Oklahoma and New York State
- Member of Oklahoma Society of Certified Public Accountants 1996 – 2005
- Member of New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants 1996 – 2009
- Quick Books ProAdvisor
Professional Experience and Achievement
- Gustafson & Wargo CPAs, LLP 2006 – present
- Fust, Charles, Chambers, LLP 2004 – 2006
- Greenwell & Co., P.C. 1993 – 1995, 1998 – 2004
- Ernst & Young, LLP 1995 – 1998
- Review and prepare income (1040, 1120, 1065, 1041), estate and gift tax returns.
- Audit, review and compilation preparation and supervision.
- Correspondence with the IRS and States regarding notices and audits.
- Firm scheduling, billing, payroll, hiring, training and mentoring staff.
Areas of Practice Expertise
- Multi-state income tax preparation
- IRS Application for Recognition of Exemption
- Family-owned business
- Treasurer Chittenango Rotary Club 2008 – 2014
- Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Chairperson of The Oklahoma Society of CPA’s – Two terms
- Director at Large for The Oklahoma City Chapter of Oklahoma Society of CPA’s – One term